Thursday, October 9, 2014

Zombeardtosis Updates! (+ Outfits)

Okay I'm sure as you all know they recently gave an update to the Zombeardtosis disease. At WoozWorld hospital, there is a pod and you must enter a code to go to the lab where this zombie outbreak began! Here is the access code, for those of you who don't want to figure it out by yourself, 3845.   Even if you gain acces I suggest still visiting the East and West wings, for  they hint to what could be going on! 
 Also they added Zombie Hospital furniture, and regular hospital furniture to the shopz!
There are new outfits too! 
 The Skele-onsie is the latest Zomboween outfit. It's not transferable, sadly. It's pretty basic and boring, though. They also brought back packs that express who you are. I'm most excited for the furniture in these packs though! The clothing is okay, and I'm not really into it... I think there is a new hair though that they snuck into the preppy pack if you notice in the first outfit..

It's the one with the Spar top. I've never seen this hair before, but it could've been from old WoozWorld for all I know.
I ain't gonna complain 'bout the prices, 'cause WoozWorld can't make the lower, because of inflation. 

Yep, the only really critique this week is that these 'life' packs AREN'T HALLOWEEN-IE AT ALL!








Your Zombie,


No comments:

Post a Comment