Sunday, May 31, 2015

Prom Outfits 2k15

-Just like to say that I like that they have the picture of all the things you get and what they look like.






Galaxy Glow:
Hair: No just No... I know these were woozen designed but this hair is just ew.
Dress: The dress is actually VERY pretty! I love it :3
SKirt: The skirt is okay... I think if you pair it right it'll look good.
Shoes: THESE ARE THE BAE!

Glowstopper:
Hair: This is hair is super adorable, and can be worn outside of prom.
Dress: This is so bland like whyyy. The best part about the dress is the top.
Skirt: It's easy to wear with the right top(s).
Shoes: They don't work with a lot of outfits, so by all means surprise me woozens and wear these well, I'm waiting.

Neon Dream:
Hair: This reminds me of like a chill Wolverine hair. (OMG X-Men reference)
Top: It looks like last years Lollipop outfit.
Pants: They're bland.
Shoes: OH LOOOK, random designs on shoes.

RaveReady:
Hair: It's okay. It looks a little bit like the Fillis hair.
Top: Badda Buh Buh Buh  I'm lovin' it ;)
Pants: They're meh, perfect for guys though!
Shoes: They aren't special in the slightest.

Overall these outfits aren't the greatest Woozworld has had.

~Art

No comments:

Post a Comment