Thursday, June 11, 2015

Breeziful and Cactough










Breeziful
Hair: The hair is VERY similar to a VERY old hair that had the same braid but had a bow in it. I do not remember the name sadly.
Dress: THE DRESS IS SO ADORBS!!!! LIKE OMG THANK YOU WOOZWORLD!
Skirt: I really like this skirt, because it goes down to about the woozens knees. It's also very versatile and easy to match other things with!
Shoes: The sandals are a tad lame, but go with the easy vibe of the outfit.

Cactough
Hair; The hair is reaaaally basic, and there isn't really anything new to it.
Shirt: LOVE IT!! I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THIS IF IT WERE IN SHOPZ FOR WOOZ.
Pants: Like the Breeziful hair, these pants are a remastered version of older pants.
Shoes: The shoes are like the Multicolored Sneakers in Shopz, but instead of the gradience it has cacti. None the less, I love them!



The Spencie and Isalnd Tattoo outfits are woozen choice. I'm personally more excited about the Spencie outfit because it was never sold in Shopz. Now I can only hope they'll sell Hannaful in Shopz soon ;-;

~Art

No comments:

Post a Comment