Thursday, June 25, 2015

Woozen Designed Summer Outfits June 2015

REDEMPTION! THESE WOOZEN DESIGNED OUTFITS ARE AMAZING! Oh and in case you missed the drama, MakaylaMya was originally the winner and "designer" of Floraful. However after some investigation, the actually designer was Kittsay. She had posted it somewhere and this other woozen submitted it.


Floraful:
Hair: This isn't that original. This is more or less another "Girly Bandanna" (that is the hair name). Only difference is that this Floraful hair has a floral pattern.
Dress: As last week, I would really prefer this as separate like that top would be super cute. Maybe Woozworld will make it into a real top next spring or during July?
Skirt: You could easily pair this with a crop top! I'm looking forward to seeing the outfits at SOTW!!!
Shoes: They are pretty basic.

BestOverall:
Hair: YES YES YES  YES YES YES!!! Super cute and easy to wear.
Top: I like the fact that it's an overall, but I'm debating whether or not i like the one strap hanging down.
Shorts: Cute and simple.
Shoes: They are pretty boring.

Arizonawe:
Hair: 2 weeks ago you had the shades on your head, last week you pulled them down, and now you added a hat.
Top: I feel like guys are being assaulted with muscle tees. Not everyone likes those. '-'
Shorts: I really love the 3 toned thing going on with it.
Shoes: Basic and versatile!

Surferadical:
Hair: Original and messy! I love it.
Top: I like the design in the corner.
Shorts: ooooh waves.... Meh they're okay.
Shoes: Flops for guys, I dig it,


To restate above, I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE..... THESE OUTFITS!

~Art

No comments:

Post a Comment