Thursday, July 16, 2015

New July Outfits!

To start, I am sorry I didn't post about last weeks outfit. The outfits were just so plain and boring, and I felt my post wouldn't have been anything special.





Kimmie:
Hair: It's mediocre. It looks like the Delilah hair, but with a hat.
Top: The top is cute, but I think it might be hard to mix n' match with.
Shorts: I really like them! I can't wait to see some outfits with it!!
Shoes: They are basically the Swiftastic shoes, but not. LOL

Sandrine:
Hair: It looks like the BoHo Spring hair. It's just two-toned and has a starfish instead of a flower.
Top: It looks like UrbanBlossom from spring. Lol Woozworld starts copying om.
Skirt: L-O-V-E it.
Shoes: Basic but Versatile

Finn:
Hair: The hair is flat, literally, and it's quite boring.
Shirt: I think the guys will like it's plain but cool!
Pants: OOOOOH Waves! Not like that's been overdone this season '-'
Shoes: I like the straps.

Body Rock:
REDO






~ Art

No comments:

Post a Comment