Friday, September 26, 2014

New Pretty Little Outfits

New outfits have arrived! Pretty Little Fall Outfits!
  Here's the review!

Hannaful
Hair: The hair is a bit boring. I think the earrings make it look cheap. Maybe if they had something else instead of earrings, like a headband, I think it would look better.
Dress: OMG! I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! The cardigan is just so lovely!  It all works together, I would buy this in a heartbeat (in real life)!
Skirt: The skirt is okay... It's a bit flat, but I guess no one really see it. I suppose it can look good if you style it correctly.
Shoes: The shoes are fantabulous! What can I say, I'm a sucker for boots?!?! These are done right may I say! The top of the suck gives it a casual cuteness! I think you could wear this wih tons of different outfits!

Spencie
Hair: I find this hair very stylish! Although I must say, it doesn't look very fall-ie. I just don't think it fits. It does make an awesome NEW hair though.
Shirt: I find this long sweater shirt really appealing. It's plain, yes, but sometimes less is more.
Pants: The pants remind me of leggings and I don't like it with this outfit. I feel leggings should only be used with dresses, or really long shirts. This shirt is long enough, but it just doesn't seem to fit. I must say they look pretty good though, the design is divine. ;)
Shoes: The shoes are boring. They just are too simple for my taste.

Ezer

Hair: The hair is a bit old and done. I feel like they should have added something.
Shirt: This shirt looks like the HollyXooz shirt. They need new ideas.
Pants: They are just pants. They have no wow factor.
Shoes: THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME! They have color and look exciting!


I don't know about the guy outfit, but the girl outfits  ARE NOT transferable.. 

Your's Truly,
Do you like this new sign off photo? Lemme know on Woozworld! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment