Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Woozmas Outfits!

Way to go Woozworld! They came out with some awesome outfits, for girls and guys!
Sadly only one guy outfit came out.
Hair: A tad unoriginal, but still fabulous!
Top: I adore this top! I love the vest and the striped sweater.
Pants: They're bland all I can really say for them.
Shoes: The shoes are boring. No offense Woozworld, but you could have done better.

Overall it's a pretty a good outfit. The items are easy to wear, and stylish!











Hair: The hair portion is KOOT! Although I think Woozworld may have over done it, with the scarf a bit.
Top: OMG! This jacket soooooo Cute! I absolutely love it!
Pants: The pants could be better, but they are still fairly good looking.
Shoes: Simplicity at it's best. No one said we had to go over-board with detail! I loaf them <3 p="">
Overall this outfit is unique and fantabulous.









Hair: This hair is BOWtiful! Not too much, not too little, but just right, this hair is!
Top: Woozworld has outdone themselves on tops this week! This spectacular top can be paired with so many things! Although with that skirt, it can't reach it's full potential.
Skirt: The skirt is nice. I admire the fact that they added leggings to it, because after all it is winter!
Shoes: They kinda remind me of the spar boots, but they are still cute.
Overall, these pieces are better mixed and matched. Together they make an almost amazing outfit.








Hair: I believe this hair is an old hair, but was revamped. It still looks good,
Top: Oh my gerd, this top is so cute, and just screams adorableness!
Pants: An easy mixer and matcher piece we have here. The polka dots are just too cute.
Shoes: They are bit too simple for me. They don't add anything extra to the outfit, except shoes.

Overall, the outfit shouts comfy. I can imagine wearing this in my house if it were real!










    As you all know, it's been a while since I posted. I have been really busy with school and running. I am always looking for new bloggers, but none have tried to even sign up! If you want to be a blogger please go to the tab that says "Join Woozworld Universe". Click the link and fill out the form.

   Also, if you would like to be in Crazy Closet, please contact me on Woozworld. Remember you need a crazy yet cute outfit! -Make it winter themed- :)
-Art
Making new sign off photo

No comments:

Post a Comment