Thursday, April 30, 2015

Outfits+SOTW+HELP WANTED

Hola Galactics!
Here are the new outfits and their reviews.
First off I'm really happy that they showed all the garments that you get when you get the outfits.







Ferntastic:
Hair:  I really love this, but it does look similar to the Sasha hair from Bratz a few years back.
Top: The top looks cute, but it's not super new. It reminds me of a sun chic top without the bow or anything.
Skirt: I like the skirt, but it might be hard to put with other outfits.
Shoes: The shoes are basic.
Tropicadorable:
Hair: The hair is pretty plain...It does however look cute.
Top: I really love this top! It's been a while since they came out with just a bustier top.
Pants: I adore these pants! They are easy to put a plain top with!
Shoes: They have a cute pineapple pattern, but that's it.
Palmwonderful:
Hair: Meh...The hat is boring. I think they should've added some pattern to it.
Top: Oh look, palm trees! ..... That's it.. The shirt is boring and a 'remake'.
Pants: Oh boy, shorts! They are so new! (4 those who can't tell, I'm being sarcastic)
Shoes: They have a palm tree pattern.
Pineapplicous:
Hair: Boring. The hair isn't new at all.
Top: It looks like some other clothing just 'newer'. The pineapple design is cool though.
Pants: They have color blocked pockets...Wooh....
Shoes: Another pair of sneakers...
Overall:
Overall, I feel like Woozworld tried harder on the female outfits than the males'. The guys were just left out it seemed. Their outfits were so basic and look like remakes from 'poorer' clothing.



The winner of SOTW was.....Footbal- man! Congratz dude!





WOOZWORLD UNIVERSE NEEDS HELP!!!! Please apply to be a blogger, I need all the help I can get to keep this blog going all the time :3


-Artinsanity

No comments:

Post a Comment