Sunday, May 10, 2015

Zechic, Prom, Mazes + More

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Zechic clothing is here!
They look unique and perty! However, they are quite expensive in wooz. Woozworld should really make it where vips should get more wooz per day, and where we woozens can sell in wooz again. Just sayin'.... Anyways the Zechic clothing is prom themed, so it goes along with the next topic: PROM!
PROM WILL BE HERE MAY 29TH!!!!!
The theme is Neon Rave, which I'm not to ecstatic about because I don't like neon all thaaaaat much. There is a prom planning commitee though, and I've already completed it all. If you're looking for help: the missing box is in the ballroom, the fire extinguisher is in yetibux, the crown is in Z-Punk room, the missing turntable/ dj is in the studio, and the missing ballot is at surface. If I missed any message me.
As you know today is Mother's Day, and the maze came out. The prize is an "I Heart Mom" T-shirt
If you still need help this video will provide answers :3


Video Created by MawaddaElbanhawy
I'd really love to be Prom Queen so nominate me k? HaHa Jk JK. But I would love to be Prom Queen. If you nominate me write on your status Art 4 Queen 2k15 :3 

 The SOTW is Cat294!!!!


STILL NEED BLOGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Artinsanity (Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment