Saturday, May 2, 2015

Outfit Design Winners!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to AutumnLight, David54li, KatarinaSparkz, and PequenaMay for having there designs made!
BohoSpring:
Hair: I really love this hair! It has such an easy flow to it.
Top: I'm not a big fan of this shirt, but it is original
Skirt: It's simple, but a jean skirt hasn't had love for a while.
Shoes:I adore these shoes. They're super cute and versatile.
Urban Blossom:
Hair: I don't like the hair that much. It's just boring in my opinon.
Top: I worship AutumnLight for making such an awesome shirt!
Skirt: These are not my favorite, because they look like the malgnificent skirt.
Shoes: The shoes are actually pretty cool. They have a unique design.
XStatic4Spring:
Hair:The hair is okay.
Top:The shirt is pretty cool. I already see a lot of people wearing it.
Pants:Bland
Shoes: Bland
HottiesSpringz:
Hair:Bland
Shirt: The shirt is pretty cool, and I think a lot of guys will be wearing it.
Pants: I love the pants oh ma god!
Shoes:Bland
Overall the outfits are pretty awesome! I just wish Woozworld would look at entries that have already been turned into them from email. T-T It shouldn't be a contest every time.



STILL LOOKING FOR BLOGGERS





Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment